WEDDINGS – PRIVATE PARTIES – LIVE ENTERTAINMENT
Southport is located in Old Jefferson bounded roughly by Jefferson Highway on the north, the Mississippi River on the south, the Orleans-Jefferson parish line on the east and Dakin Street on the west. Southport Hall originally opened for business in the early 1900’s, operating primarily as an illegal casino. A handful of clubs like Southport operated in “The Free State” of Jefferson during this time. Over a century later, Southport Hall is the only speak easy still standing.